To provide a safe harbor for fellowship where people can share life together, grow in faith, and love each other.
What Community Groups Can Do
- Provide a place for exploring the meaning and application of the Christian faith with others.
- Build personal relationships.
- Share great news and your disappointments with people who love you
- Create a setting for prayer and worship.
- Provide opportunities for outreach and ministry to others.
Advantages of Community Groups
- You meet in comfortable homes
- You get to know others
- Your time is not limited by programs
- Discussions apply scripture to real life
- Couches are softer than classroom chairs!
How to join a Community Group
- Check out the list below and decide on a group to visit and contact the leader or….
- Contact John Galyen for assistance in finding the right group or if you have questions
It’s easy, step out and become part of a group. You will be blessed by it!
|Sunday (Bi-Weekly)||6-8pm||Bel Air||Eric Webber|
|Sunday (1st & 3rd)||6-8pm||Bel Air||Bob Bullis|
|Monday||7-9pm||Bel Air||Gary Webb / Jonathan Snow|
|Wednesday (2nd & 4th)||7-9pm||Bel Air||George Kyle|
|Wednesday||7-9pm||Bel Air||George Holdorf|
|Wednesday (1st & 3rd)||7-9pm||Bel Air||Bill Sangtinette|
|Wednesday (Bi-Weekly)||7-9pm||Bel Air||John Galyen|
|Friday (Bi-Weekly)||7-9pm||Churchville||Jeff Akers|
|Friday (1st & 3rd)||7-9pm||Bel Air||Bob Bullis|
|Friday (Bi-Weekly)||7-9pm||Churchville||Pat McClung / Charley Garrett|
|Friday (2nd & 4th)||7-9pm||Havre de Grace||Bill Lawson / Neil Hamilton|